Monday, May 21, 2012

I have not been able to post because writing about my new grandson, Ethan Michael, is causing so much anxiety it makes me feel ill.  Ethan was born on Saturday the 19th. at 1:02 P.M.  He weighs 3 lbs. 1 oz.  Saturday night he almost dies.  He rallied on Sunday and was doing ok today until this afternoon when it was discovered he has had a brain bleed.  His breathing is not good and his mom, my loving daughter-in-law Annie, called crying to tell me that she was just going to sit with her baby.  She cried and told me he is so beautiful.  I am so sorry that there is nothing I can do for them.  I am in Florida and they are in Boston.  I want to see him.  Touch him. Tell him I love him.  I want a miracle.  I cannot write here about anything because I just can't bear thinking.  I believe that the Lord is there in the NICU with little Ethan and He is watching over him.  Praying.  Continual prayer.








1 comment:

  1. Thoughts and prayers are with you all for comfort and healing and a miracle!

    ReplyDelete